Beef chops are loved by kids and even the elders.I feel chops are perfect snack for hungry tummy as its large in size and tasty as its stuffed with Mince beef.If someone doesn't like Beef the same can be substituted by Mutton mince,chicken mince,boiled egg or vegetables of your choice.
These snack is yummy ,Tasty and Easy too,so lets begin to prepare these soft Beef mince chops.
Total Preparation Time : 45 min
Cooking Time :25 min and 15 min Frying
1/2 Kilo Gram beef minced
1/2 Cup of frozen peas
2 Onions chopped
6-7 Potatoes boiled and mashed well
1 Tsp Coriander powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
2 Eggs beaten
Rava or bread crumbs for coating chops
2-3 Table spoon Green Masala(ingredients below)
3-4 Green chilies
10 Garlic flakes
1 Inch ginger
10 Pepper corns
1 Small cinnamon stick
1 Cup of Fresh green coriander
Goan Toddy vinegar for Grinding the masala.
- Arrange all the ingredients required,chop onions and also grind the green masala and keep aside.
- Keep pan on stove,once heated up add oil.
- Then add the chopped onions and saute nicely till translucent.
- Add the green masala and fry in the well for about 5 min.
- Once masala is fried well then add turmeric,coriander powder and the beef minced and frozen peas.Mix well and allow to cook for 5 min.Then add salt and cover and cook until the beef is cooked well.
- After some time open and check weather beef minced cooked well and also make sure water is completely dried off.
- Take the boiled potatoes ,peel them and mash into smooth dough.Make roundels and keep aside.
- The take each roundel of potato ,then flatten it on your palm or on flat surface and add the mince beef in centre.
- Cover the beef well with potato and make round patty shape.
- Then take the chops and dip in egg and then roll into rava and keep aside.
- Roll all the chops and arrange in a plate .
- Once all the chops are ready to shallow fry,then place a pan on stove and add oil as required.Place the chops and fry well till it gets light brown or golden colour.
- Once finished frying serve hot as a snack for hungry kids and elders. Prefect snack for your family picnic.
Note: You can also place the rava coated uncooked chops in refrigerator for future use.If stored in refrigerator then you can remove the chops 1/2 hour before shallow frying.
You can also use the Green Masala which you preserve in your Bottles.Recipe Link: Goan Green Masala
Thank you for Visiting My Blog Cocinanispolina.
Do follow me on Facebook Page :@cocinanispolina
On Instagram : @cocinanispolina
Do share your comments and feedback.Can also share the dish pic if you try recipe from my Blog.
Happy Cooking :)