Fried chicken is loved by all and its also a yummy starter or an side dish .Fry chicken is demanded more then Chicken gravy.I keep trying different ingredients when i plan of frying chicken.So today tried using peach as the main ingredient for the marination and for my surprise it turn out awesome. I made sure i din't over cook the chicken because i wanted to feel the juices of peaches to burst in mouth .
Once the Chicken was ready i din know what name to give because it was just and experiment in my kitchen :) ,so ended up giving the name "Peach Chicken Fry".All loved it in my home and it was awesome Sunday meal along with Vermicelli stir fry ....Recipe to follow in next post. ;)
Total Preparation Time : 60 min
Cooking Time : 20-25 min
4 Chicken Drumsticks
6 Ripped peaches cut into pieces
2 Table spoon yogurt
6 Cloves of Garlic
1 Table Spoon Pepper corns
1 Green Chili(can add as per spice)
1 Tsp of Gram flour(if required)
Oil for frying
- Take a mixture blender add yogurt,peaches,garlic flakes,pepper corns,green chili and grind all to a fine paste.
- Then take the chicken drumsticks and make sure you towel dry them. Pour the ground paste over the chicken and also add salt.If you find the paste too watery then can add gram flour just to thicken it.
- Mix all well and allow the Chicken drumsticks to marinate for around 30 min .
- After 30 min of marination shallow fry the peach Chicken until golden brown.(If you have grilled pan it will be great.)
- For serving place few roundels of Peach around.Serve Hot as starter or side dish.