Corn Cheese balls was one among snack at my son's Birthday Party and it was loved by all,above all it was more relished by my little Clive .There were many snacks in mind to try out but Corn Cheese balls i found easy to make and also the ingredients were Kids friendly as it was full of cheese and corn.So lets begin with the procedure.
Total Preparation Time : 30 min
Cooking time : 10 min
1 Cup of Grated Cheese
1 Large Potato boiled and mashed
1 Cup of boiled corn
1/2 cup capsicum finely chopped
1/4 cup of coriander leaves chopped
1/2 Tsp of chili flakes
1/4 Tsp of Oregano
1/4 Tsp of pepper crushed
1/4 Tsp of Garlic finely chopped/paste
1 Table spoon of corn starch
Salt as per Taste
1 Cup of multipurpose flour paste(not very thick)
1 Cup of Bread crumb
Oil for deep frying.
- In Large bowl add grated cheese,mashed potato,boiled corns,chopped capsicum,chopped coriander,corn starch,garlic paste,oregano,red chili flakes,salt as per taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a thick dough.Than apply oil to your palms and make small round balls and keep in plate.
- Than take multipurpose flour and add required water and make thin batter,in that batter roll the balls and than coat well in bread crumbs.
- While you make the balls keep oil for heating.Once finished with making balls deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve Hot with tomato ketchup or sauce.