Paneer Parcel/cottage cheese parcel a great snack at birthday parties or any get together. Quick and easy to make pastry snack. Recipe tried from you tube channel by Ruchi Bharani.
Total Preparation Time : 30 min
Cooking time : 10 min
250 Gram shredded paneer (cottage cheese)
1 Green Capsicum finely chopped
1 Green chili finely chopped
1 Large onion finely chopped
1 Small bowl of grated cheese
1 Bowl of thick paste of all purpose flour(maida paste)
- In pan add very little oil,on tat add onions,capsicum,green chilies and saute for a min and remove the pan out of burner.
- Then add grated paneer,cheese and chopped green coriander.Mix all the ingredients well.
- Once mixed well make small balls and keep aside.
- Take the samosa sheets then cut sheet into half vertically and then half sheet horizontal.Then place one part of sheet on flat surface, in center apply maida paste and on top place other part and make it as pluse sign.
- In center place the ball of paneer,then fold the all four parts of the pastry and apply the maida paste to the all four corners of the parcel to avoid leakage of stuffing.
- Deep fry paneer parcel quickly once you done with feeling so as to avoid from getting the pastry dry.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.