This recipe is one among innovation in my Kitchen.I gave this recipe name as Onion chicken roast because the main and major ingredient is Onion paste.The Chicken gets roasted in the onions juices and perfect caramelization on top.The taste was really amazing so couldn't stop from posting and sharing with you guys.
Total Preparation Time 1 Day
Total Cooking Time : 20-30 min
4 Chicken Thighs
Salt as per Taste
Oil for Frying
Ingredients for paste
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Dry Coriander
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Pepper corns
2 Tsp Ginger/Garlic Paste
Vinegar for Grinding
Oil for frying
Step wise Method
- Wash the chicken thighs thoroughly and dry with kitchen towel.Apply salt, lemon and keep aside.
- Then Grind all the ingredients into rough paste using vinegar.
- Apply the paste to the chicken and marinate for overnight or at least for 3-4 hours as below.
- Then shallow fry the chicken thighs on high flame 5 min.
- After 5 min cook the chicken on medium flame until chicken is cooked or roasted to golden brown colour.
- Wow and its done to perfection .Serve just as a starter or as side dish. Caramelisation of onions juices will make you lick your fingers.
Thank you for Visiting My Blog Cocinanispolina.
Do follow me on Facebook Page : cocinanispolina
On Instagram : cocinanispolina