Total Preparation time:20 min
Cooking time:5-7 min
2 Pizza Base
1 Cup Broccoli cut into fine florets
1 Cup Red and Yellow bell peppers cut into julienne
1 cup onion rings
1/2 Cup Chopped Black olives
1/4 tsp Basil dry
1/4 tsp pepper crushed
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
1 Cup grated Mozzarella cheese
Olive oil for sprinkle on pizza
1 Cup Tomato ketchup
- First of all arrange all the ingredients properly in the plate,which have to used for topping.
- Before that if you feel veggies are more raw then you can just toss for 2 min in olive oil and sprinkle salt pepper and chili flakes .
- Then take the pizza base,spread tomato ketchup on top,place the vegetable toppings that is broccoli,bell peppers ,onion rings and olive.
- Sprinkle all the dry herbs on top of the pizza ,than spread the mozzarella cheese evenly and also sprinkle olive oil on top.
- Bake in microwave for 5-7 min or you can also cook it in pan by keeping the flame on shim,make sure you cover pan if cooking pizza in pan.