Total Preparation Time :45 min
Cooking time :20 min
20 Baby potatoes
2 Cubs Yogurt
2 Tsp red chili paste
Oil for deep frying
2 Tsp fennel seeds powder(saunf)
1 Tsp Dry Ginger powder
1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
1/2 Tsp Green Cardamom Powder
1 Pinch Asafoetida
2 Pinch Clove powder
- First peel the potatoes and prick it with fork and soak in salt water for 10 min.
- After 10 min towel dry the potatoes and deep fry till golden brown.
- Than take yogurt in bowl and beat well ,than add fennel powder,dry ginger powder,cardamom powder,cumin powder and red chili powder ,mix all the ingredients well.
- Than heat oil in pan once heated add asafoetida and clove powder in pinch,add yogurt mixture and add the fried potatoes and cook for 10 -15 min om medium flame.
- Serve Hot with steamed rice or roti.