Total time:1 hr
Cooking time:45 min
1 medium size Bottle gourd
1/2 liter milk
150 gram Koya/milk solids
20 Almonds chopped
11/2 tsp Cardamom powder
1 table spoon raisins
5-6 table spoon sugar(add as per your taste)
2-3 table spoon ghee
- Clean the bottle gourd and scrap off the skin,than grate it and keep aside.
- In pan add ghee,once heated added the grated bottle guard and fry well for at list 10-15 min
- Than add milk and sugar and again cook for about 15 min by stirring continuously
- Add koya,cardamom powder and mix well,allow it to cook until the liquid is completely dried.
- Last add the chopped almonds and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold.