Thursday 24 August 2017

About Me


Hi Foodies ,

Myself, Ispolina Silveira & post marriage Mrs Greg.

A warm welcome to my blog Cocinanispolina. Spanish term Cocina means kitchen or cuisine & myself Ispolina. The sole purpose to create this blog is to share my daily cooking ideas. My blog also consist of different forms of cuisines, recipes inherited from my mommy,observed my relatives, friends, of course TV channels & Websites.

Being Raised in Goa, Goan cooking have been always close to my heart. Love the simplicity of goan cuisine as these simple dishes can be prepared with very basic ingredients readily available in our kitchen. My never ending thrive to share Goan Recipes is fulfilled through this Blog. Here I dedicate this blog "Cocinanispolina" to preserve and share Goan Authentic recipes .

Never had a clue how to start blogging. But, once my bundle of joy "Little Clive" arrived I had to quit my corporate role. Switching to full time Mommy and relishing it to the fullest,Clive would keep me on my toes but my passion & love for cooking never stop rather, doubled. Clive has been a fussy eater during his initial years which pushed me to invent new recipes.

My quest to utilize the "little time" from all this chores was ON. A day when I was looking for recipes over the internet I just realized, when I can search for recipes why not add my own. That's how my journey of blogging began and its going on :). I love every bit of sharing recipes with you all.

Also not to forget Mr.Tony Greg my Husband who is also very supportive in what I do and also a food judge along with my son Clive.

My small world includes my Family which always motivates me to move forward, not to forget my friends,well wishers who constantly appreciate my cooking and this keeps me motivated to try different recipes and cuisine.

Cooking thrills me, Motivates me, Innovates me, Surprises me, Mesmerizes me making me fall in love with it all over again. Though cooking is a routine task, it doesn't make me feel tired rather makes me feel Happy. I Can only end by saying the below Quote

"I'm just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression".

1 comment: