I came across this Bread Paneer/Cottage cheese recipe on YouTube, its really so simple and quick to prepare. Most of the kids run away from Paneer so I feel this bread rolls with paneer stuffing is the best dish for our fuzzy kids ;),best way were a mommy can hide ingredients which our kids don't like. Moreover kids will attracted to the shape of the bread were they can easily hold and eat by then self rather we feeding them. I guess not only kids but its the best snack item for elders too.
Total time :20 min
Cooking time 10 min
12 Bread slices(cut the hard crust)
200 Gram Paneer/cottage cheese crumbled
2 Table spoon of grated cheese
1 large onion finely chopped
1 Tsp garlic chopped
1/2 Tsp red chili flakes
1 Tsp garam masala
1/2 Tsp pepper crushed
1 Tsp coriander chopped
1/4 Tsp Dry basil just for flavour
salt to taste
Butter for frying the rolls
- For stuffing add crumbled Paneer in bowl,Than add cheese,chopped onions,garlic,chili flakes,garam masala,pepper crushed,green coriander,basil dry,salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Take the bread slices and cut the sides of each slice.Than take each slice and with a chapati roller flatten it as thin as possible,so it will help us to roll the bread easily.
- Than take the stuffing and place on the bread slice and roll the bread in cigar shape .To stick the corners of bread you can use water or maida/all purpose flour batter.
- once you finish rolling the breads,heat the pan ,add butter and shallow fry each roll till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or tomato sauce.Your kid will just Love it.