Friday 17 May 2019

{Recipe}Goan Tisreo/Clams curry with drumsticks

Tisreo or clams curry with drumsticks recipe ,one more addition to my seafood collections. Special thanks to my friend Shilpa Naik, she took this recipe from her mummy who is expert in fish curries:). Though it would not be as tasty as Aunty prepares but tried her recipe in my Cocina with my touch ;).

I have any clams recipes in my blog like Goan Green Masala Clams Dry,Tisreyanche Sukhe/Goan Clams Dry,Goan Prawns and Clams pulao /Sungta ani Tisreyancho Pulao and now one added Tisreo curry with drumsticks. Earlier in this week prepared twice clams dry but this time wanted something different dish so i ended up asking my friends. The curry was yum because clams in red curry masala with drumsticks gave totally different taste. 

The curry was up to mark but only difference was the colour, as per Shilpa the colour should have been more dark red and that was missing in my clams curry as did not use kashmiri chilies which the gives that bright red colour. But the curry taste was amazing enjoyed every shell of clams.

Servings 5
Total Time : 60 min
Cooking Time :20 min
Cuisine : Goan
Author : Ispolina Silveira 

Ingredients
500 Gram Tisreo/Clams(cleaned)
4 Drumsticks cut and cleaned 
1 Large Onions
1/2 Fresh Coconut grated
1 Tsp dry coriander seeds
4-5 Dry kashmiri chilies(for spice can add short chilies)
5 Garlic flakes
1/2 Tsp Turmeric
1 Raw mango chopped
Salt as per taste

Step Wise Method
1)Take the cleaned clams ,apply salt and keep aside. Arrange all the ingredients which have to be ground.


2)On the other hand keep the drumsticks to boil.
3)Grind the coconut and other spices to fine paste.
4)Add the clams to boiled drumsticks.Mix well and also add the masala.

5)Mix the ground masala well in the clams and allow it to cook for 5 min.Add extra water accordingly .Cover and cook until the curry boils or say about 10 to 15 min.
6)Server with steamed rice or my friend shilpa told we can enjoy with boiled rice pez.


Thank you for Visiting My Blog Cocinanispolina.

Do follow me on Facebook Page :@cocinanispolina
On Instagram : @cocinanispolina

Do share your comments and feedback.Can also share the dish pic if you try recipe from my Blog.

Happy Cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment