Soup is primarily a liquid food generally served warm,which is made by combining different ingredients like meat and vegetables stock,juices or sometimes other liquids.Soups are loved by everyone,especially in the cold seasons soups are must to keep our body warm.Soups are best to have with crispy croutons.Just Yummm :)
Total Preparation Time:45 Min
Cooking time:20 min
250 Gram Boneless Chicken (can take chicken breast)
1 Onion Finely chopped
2 Carrots Finely chopped
5-6 Green Coriander sticks along with leaves
1 Tsp Pepper crushed
1/2 Tsp Finely chopped garlic
1 1/2 Tsp soya sauce
1 Table spoon Butter
1 Litter of vegetable stock/or chicken stock
water as required
For Bread Croutons
6 Slice of bread(edges cut)
2 Table spoon Butter
1/4 Oregano dry
1/4 Basil dry
1/4 pepper crushed
1/2 Garlic finely chopped
- Place the pressure cooker on stove,once heated add butter,than add chopped onions,carrots,chicken ,salt,pepper crushed,garlic and coriander sticks whole
- Add the stock and required water and pressure cook till 6-7 whistles.Once cooker is cooled down open the lid and remove the coriander sticks because that was just for flavour.
- Than check the water level if its reduced more than you can add extra water if required.
- Once it starts to boil add soya sauce.Boil for about 5 min and its done.
- Need to serve with bread croutons so to make croutons you require first to cut the edges of the slice bread and cut into cubes.
- Than add butter in pan,once butter is melted add quickly the herbs mention above along with garlic and pinch of salt and fry for 1 min.
- Add bread cubes and toss in pan full of herb flavours. Toss till the bread cubes are crispy.
- Server Chicken clear soup with hot crispy Croutons.Best and light food for night .